The Greyhound booster committee sponsors several fundraising activities throughout the year, including
- Annual Membership Drive and All-Sports Ticket Sales (August & September)
- Annual Auction (Early December)
- Christmas Tree Sale (just after Thanksgiving to Christmas)
- Sale of PHS Gear - Available at all home events, at PHS, and now online!
- The concession stands at PHS home sports events are operated by the Boosters and provide funds for PHS groups and activities. Parents from PHS teams and student club members sign up to run the concessions stands for particular activities. Last year, close to $5,000 was given to the following groups for concessions stand sales: Senior Party Committee, FFA, Choir, Lincoln Middle School, and Destination Imagination. The Greyhound Booster Committee is also responsible for finding volunteers to help with concessions at most home games, including football, volleyball, baseball, and softball.
- Annual donation of $15,000 to the PHS ASB fund
- Concussion Impact Testing for all PHS athletes
- Contribution to Soccer Scoreboard
- Grants: Annual awards to various student organizations and clubs
Your membership and funds raised at the auction and Drive-One 4UR School go a long way! In the past years, PHS Boosters has provided the following grants to clubs/teachers/coaches:
- Piano for Theatre
- Art Club Sculpture Garden
- Language Camp Registration for French and Spanish Clubs
- Travel Grant for Math Team
- Travel Grant for Pep, Concert and Jazz Band
- Helmets and Bats for Softball
- Football Helmets
- Rain Gear for Boys Golf
- Game Standards and Balls for Volleyball
- Pole Vault Pit for Track and Field
In addition to individual grants, the Greyhound Booster Committee continues to make annual donations to the Pullman School District and PHS for facilities.