It is time for the PTO’s annual celebration of the arts!
What can I enter? Entries are accepted in the following categories
Visual Arts (drawing, painting, collage, computer generated artwork, etc.)
Literature (fiction or nonfiction; prose, poetry, drama)
How do I enter? Choose one of the categories, think about the theme and get creative! When you are done, bring your entry to your teacher and they will know where to put it.
Be sure YOUR NAME and YOUR TEACHER’S NAME is on the BACK
Entries Due Friday, February 15, 2013
- Please, no help from adults.
- Visual Arts must be FLAT, not more that 3/8” thick (nothing 3-D like noodles, beads or boxes)
- Visual Arts may not exceed 12X18” including mat (this is smaller than previous years)
- Please mount artwork and photos on cardboard or poster board or even construction paper
- Photos may not exceed 11”x 14”, including mat; NO PICTURE FRAMES of any type.
- Literature should not to exceed 2000 words and be on 8 ½ x 11 paper or smaller
Contact Natalie Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information